Today in Gaming – 3/10/11: NPDs, GTA IV Nearing 20M Sold
As much as I enjoyed Grand Theft Auto IV — and I blindly purchase each and every GTA game (even one that isn’t particularly spectacular like Chinatown Wars I purchased three times) — I missed the previous games’ less-serious tone. Even if I’m not alone in that sentiment, it apparently was the right way to go: Rockstar has announced it’s close to hitting the 20 million units sold mark and the series has exceeded 100 million units.
- The February NPD results have come out with Black Ops on top again.
- It was a very good month for Microsoft — record-setting, in fact.
- Capcom is evaluating some of its games for Case Zero potential.
- Action could be taken against those who used stolen Microsoft Points.
- PlayStation 3 imports are no longer being seized in the Netherlands.
- Help improve Xbox Live, get new Avatar items.
- Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony explain how they save their games.
- Epic Games’ next-gen plan.
And here’s what else happened today:
Grand Theft Auto IV Near 20 Million Copies Sold
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.